Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Maybe it's just me...

So, like any other crazy person trying to conceive I am constantly doing torturous things such as watching "A Baby Story" reading about pregnancies, all kinds of stuff. I stalk the pictures posted by pregnant people on Facebook. Anyway, the point is....

4D Ultrasound pictures are creepy. I do not know why they rub me this way, but some of them are downright terrifying. I know other women won't agree.

Here's what some women see when they look at a 4D Ultrasound:
OMG CUTE BABY!

Here's what I see when I look at a 4D Ultrasound:
GOOD GOD, WHAT IS THAT THING?

That's from Alien. 

Seriously. If I ever get pregant, and god how I want to, I'm fine with the old school ultrasound. I'd prefer to not see images of my child that remind me of things I've seen in horror films. Yes, I'm probably a bad person. Honestly, I feel it's part of my charm. 

1 comment:

  1. Haha!! I totally agree! Those "4D" ultrasound pics are creepy. Plus, I'd like to understand why it's called "4D" when it's not even really "3D." I mean, I can't touch or feel it. It's still printed on 2D paper, right? Whatever. I'm petty about the number of dimensions, but my opinion on the "4D" gross factor is 100% rational. :)

    ReplyDelete